The Longsoaker Time Release Bait Jar is a revolutionary new fishing device that is surprisingly simple and easy to use. The Longsoaker has been adapted for use in many different types of shellfish and fish pot gear and to deploy any common bait. Extensive testing has revealed some helpful tips that will help fisherman get the most production out of the Longsoaker with the least amount of effort.
1) Ensure a good O-Ring seal. Be careful about pieces of bait or ice preventing a quality seal. Typically, sand, mud
2) Be careful not to stretch the hanging bungee assembly too tight. When positioning the bungee inside the pot or trap, only a small amount of tension is necessary to ensure the Longsoaker will properly open. If the bungee tension on the Longsoaker hanging tabs is extreme, the O-Ring seal could be broken and cause the Longsoaker to leak.
3) Don’t set the Longsoaker too deep. Since the container keeps sea water out until it releases, it must withstand extremely high external water pressure. Advanced engineering and
4) Keep the Longsoaker reasonably clean. Just like in conventional bait containers, spoiled bait left inside the Longsoaker from previous uses can degrade new bait. It is suggested that the Longsoaker be rinsed from time to time.
5) Keep plenty of Galvanic Time Release (GTRs) on hand. Longsoaker Fishing Systems Inc. is pleased to offer GTRs at a greatly reduced price. It is wise to have a supply of GTRs aboard so the containers can be used in a wide variety of situations ranging from overnight soaks to
6) Ask questions and provide feedback. The staff at Longsoaker Fishing Systems is happy to answer any questions users may have and work with fishermen on custom applications. In addition, we are always looking for new ways to improve
Order or ask any questions here!
Longsoaker Fishing Systems Inc.
PO Box 3005
Ferndale, WA 98248